No matter your aspirations, talents and passions, Bryan’s House families and those served in our daily childcare programs will benefit from your volunteer service. We need adults who can commit to volunteering on a regular basis- millennials, gen-X’ers, baby boomers and seniors – all are welcome!
There are many ways to get involved.
JOIN THE JUBILEE SOCIETY
The Jubilee Society is a group of women dedicated to the Bryan’s House belief that “Every Child Deserves to Thrive. No Matter What”. They help us reach a larger audience through participating in special events, hosting educational events, holding donations drives and offering opportunities to work with the children directly. Jubilee Society members serve as Bryan’s House Ambassadors, helping us to reach a greater number of families in need in the greater Dallas area.
JOIN THE MIGHTY MEN
The Mighty Men are stewards who strive to be positive role models in the DFW community by helping to redirect trajectories for at risk children with special needs, served at Bryan’s House.
Leadership Class of 2020
- Chairman: Drew Schlosser – Gartner
- Ambassador: Tyler Clutts – ESRP
- Board Engagement: Ryan Friend – Liberty Capital Bank
- Clay Curlee – JLL
- David Futrell – Daltex Catering
- Jesse Gurevich – Solovis
- William Kent – Community volunteer
- Augustus & Reagan Vidal – (HPHS, Eagle Scout) Community volunteer
- Steven Upchurch – Gensler
Volunteer Opportunities in 2019-2020
If you wish to provide hands on help, and participate – the following opportunities are available for the upcoming year:
- Cowboys Family Tail Gate Party – October 2019
- Cookies with Santa – December 2019
- Family Fun Fair – May 2020
- Graduation Day – August 2020
- Back to School – August 2020
SERVE ON THE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
We welcome non-board community members to our agency to volunteer on our Development Committee. It’s a great introduction to see how we work in the community at a grass-roots level. Bring innovative ideas to our cause, to help meet our mission and needs of the children we serve. We are looking for people with amazing skills and contacts to help us raise money, give tours, and help with public relations, marketing and event planning initiatives.
SERVE IN TRADITIONAL WAYS
- Donate items on our Wish List
- Host a drive at your home, school, church or place of business.
- Contribute or participate in our annual fundraisers and special events.
- Care for our Children! Individuals or group volunteers are always needed and appreciated. Help rock and feed babies, read or play with the children, or help with special projects and events. The opportunities are endless!
- Raise Awareness! We appreciate our friends and donors who take our work at Bryan’s House to heart. Through social media, our networks and word of mouth, you can share information with your family, friends, members of your community and social circles.
- Serve on Luncheon Committee
- Kitchen Helper
- Family BBQ
- Front Desk/Phones
- Cookies with Santa
- Back to School
- Become a tour guide at the agency
- Provide transportation for youth and mentors to Bryan’s House events. (You must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance, and you must pass a Texas State background check.)
- Help organize events, assist with marketing materials, and provide administrative help in our Bryan’s House Office in West Dallas.
- Outreach for in-kind donations of food and supplies and event sponsorship.
- Prepare lunches for staff thank you event, and at our monthly in-home member meetings and help with set-up and cleanup at our retreats or other events.
- Help with our annual luncheon and/or other fundraising events.
“I love connecting with people who want to make a difference where they live and work. There are so many men that need a helping hand as single parents…and the kids – well…they touched my heart. Being a Mighty Men member makes me a better man. I am a strong advocate for Bryan’s House.”Colby GarzaPresident, Garza Group Real Estate & Development