We EMPOWER families by removing barriers to care by:
- being a one stop hub
- providing affordable & comprehensive care
- utilizing innovative models and processes
- operating in a collaborative culture
What Do We Do?
Bryan's House serves children who have special needs through:
- family support services
DIRECT ONSITE PROGRAMS
Integrates on-site nursing with high-quality education, therapy and developmental care geared to each child’s needs.
• Serves medically at-risk children ages 0-5.
• Open Monday-Friday 7 am – 6 pm.
• Serves special needs children ages 0-13.
• Provides relief for parents & caregivers.
• Offered two Saturdays a month.
• Serves medically at-risk children ages 0-13.
• Provides learning, developmental, and recreational activities according to ability.
• Is a therapeutic bridge between classroom & home.
• Utilizes assessment outcomes to create a holistic treatment plan.
• Therapy Coordination
Provides individualized strategic intervention and planning designed
to promote increased knowledge, skills and behaviors that will enable
families with special-needs children to manage emergencies, sustain
basic needs, achieve their goals and expand their opportunities for
• Case Management/Navigation in the home
• Basic Needs Services (Food, clothing, shelter)
• Referrals to Community Services
• Crisis Intervention
FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES
Bryan’s House Family Support Services helps prevent homelessness for families of children with special needs.
91% of Families served through the FSS Program have stabilized their daily lives and are now thriving.
94% of Families graduated from the program with a job and steady income.
98% of Families established permanent homes.
96% of Families achieved at least 80% of their self-sufficiency goals.
The Bryan’s House Continuum of Care