We EMPOWER families by removing barriers to care by:
- being a one stop hub
- providing affordable & comprehensive care
- utilizing innovative models and processes
- operating in a collaborative culture
What Do We Do?
Bryan's House serves children with special needs through:
- family support services
DIRECT ONSITE PROGRAMS
Integrates on-site nursing with high-quality education, therapy and developmental care geared to each child’s needs.
• Serves medically at-risk children ages 0-5.
• Open Monday-Friday 7 am – 6 pm.
• Serves special needs children ages 0-13.
• Provides relief for parents & caregivers.
• Offered two Saturdays a month.
• Serves medically at-risk children ages 0-13.
• Provides learning, developmental, and recreational activities according to ability.
• Is a therapeutic bridge between classroom & home.
• Utilizes assessment outcomes to create a holistic treatment plan.
• Therapy Coordination
Provides individualized strategic intervention and planning designed to promote increased knowledge, skills and behaviors that will enable families with children with special needs to manage emergencies, sustain basic needs, achieve their goals and expand their opportunities for long-term success.
• Case Management/Navigation in the home
• Basic Needs Services (Food, clothing, shelter)
• Referrals to Community Services
• Crisis Intervention
FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES
Bryan’s House Family Support Services helps prevents families with children with special needs from becoming unhoused.