Raffle tickets are available for purchase from September 8 to October 8, 2021 @ 4 pm.
Winners will be drawn LIVE via social media October 9th and will be notified via email.
WIN A SEVEN-NIGHT LUXURY VACATION WITH UP TO $1,750 IN AIRFARE!
Choose your 7-night luxury vacation with Exclusive Resorts in one of twelve (12) sought-after destinations:
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Grand Wailea, Maui, Hawaii
Kapalua Bay, Maui, Hawaii
Kohala Coast, Hawaii
Los Cabos, Mexico
Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica
Real del Mar, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Sea Island, Georgia
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Lake Tahoe, California
Averaging 3,500 square feet in size, each home is three to five bedrooms and includes dream amenities such as chef-grade kitchens, private infinity-edge pools, hot tubs, spacious outdoor areas, and expansive great rooms.
Best of all, your personal concierge will plan every detail—from stocking the pantry with your favorite foods before your arrival and hiring a private chef to booking tee times and creating custom itineraries—so you can enjoy a hassle-free vacation.
Tickets are $50 each or 3 for $100
The raffle for the 7-night luxury stay at Exclusive Resorts is made possible by Viadoro Wealth and Philanthropic Strategies and Paula Feinberg.
- Airfare is provided via $1,750 in American Airlines credit. No cash value.
- Travel must occur within one year of the event and will be forfeited if not completed by then.
- Travel may be booked within 90 days of last night in residence.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Additional nights may be available.
- Holiday weeks designated by Exclusive Resorts are excluded (Christmas, New Year’s, President’s Day, Spring Break, Fourth of July and Thanksgiving).
About the Raffle
Proceeds from the Bryan’s House Online Raffle will support our onsite Child Development Program for medically-fragile children and those with social, emotional, and physical challenges.
This program positively impacts the trajectories of children we serve and their families through early intervention, providing access to quality care, advocates, and resources, enabling each child to reach his/her full potential.