You’re invited to join our volunteer group, Jubilee Brigade. No matter your aspirations, talents and passions, Bryan’s House families and those served in our daily childcare programs will benefit from your volunteer service. Whether you are interested in volunteering on a regular basis, once a month, or just a few times a year, YOU can make a difference. Everyone is welcome!
Jubilee Brigade Volunteers
The Jubilee Brigade is a diverse, inclusive group of volunteers dedicated to the Bryan’s House belief that “Every Child With Special Needs Deserves to Thrive. No Matter What.” We support children with special needs and their families through volunteering, hosting donation drives, and organizing special events.
- Classroom Helper: Help rock and feed babies, read or play with the children, or help with special projects and events.
- Host a drive (non-perishable food, diapers, personal care items, winter clothing)
- Donate items on our Wish List
- Social Media Ambassador
- Kitchen Helper
- Volunteer for family events such as Preschool Graduation, Cookies with Santa, Back to School, and Family Fun Fair
- Administrative support
- Campus Beautification: Painting, Gardening, Clean-Up
- Share a special talent with our kids (music, dance, etc.)
- Teacher Appreciation: Goody bags, special lunches, treats, snacks
- Join our Luncheon Committee
- Summer Camp (splash day, STEAM experiments)
- Host a classroom party (Valentine’s, Spring, Halloween, Holiday)
- Hold a Fundraiser for Bryan’s House: (lemonade stands, bake sales, garage sales, restaurant nights, 3rd party events. The possibilities are endless!)
Jubilee Brigade photo gallery:
If you do wish to give back financially, 100% of your donation will support our programs.
Below are suggested levels of support if you want to lean into the Jubilee Brigade:
Health Sponsor – $50/yr
Education Sponsor – $125/yr
Advocacy Sponsor – $500/yr
Impact Sponsor – $1,000/yr
YOU can do great things for Bryan's House!
Our volunteers have done some pretty amazing things to raise money for our kids. And they’re thinking of new things to do every day.
What will you do?